Verizon FiOS Promotion Code Updated November 2014

All Verizon FiOS promotion codes and promotions are collected, analyzed and then posted on here. That’s good news because you should always look for a Verizon FiOS promo code or available deals for the broadband service, as you will miss out on great bonus savings otherwise. Verizon Broadband offers some of the best promotions on internet, phone, and cable TV bundles in the country and if there are any FiOS promotion codes currently available for customers to use, you will see them listed here.

Whether you are an existing or new customer, you should see for yourself whether you can use a Verizon promo code to get a discounted rate on your internet or cable TV service today. Make sure you commit and sign up if you find a deal you like though because Verizon promotions expire and you don’t want to regret after the fact. The offers below are updated in November 2014 so the promotions are all available right now.

Most Popular Verizon Promo Code and Online Only Promotional Offers

An amazing deal worth considering is the current FiOS triple play bundle promotion. The monthly price of $79.99 is locked for 2 years, which means you won’t need to worry about price increases until sometime in October 2016. Plus, you can get some really good upfront perks by using these special links below. The offer gets you a $400 prepaid Visa gift card for signing up the triple play FiOS deal, making the package roughly $63.32 a month for 24 months since the promotional monthly price is $79.99 minus $16.67 a month (based on the $400 gift card divided by 24 months). And of course, the $400 is mailed to you well before the promo period ends (more specifically, 90 days after you install service) too.

No FiOS Promotion Code Needed Bundle #1

Click Here for the Verizon FiOS Triple Play TV + FiOS Internet + Phone at $79.99 Deal

• Free $400 Prepaid Visa Gift Card with 2 Year Committment
  • No Activation Fees (Save Another $49.99) Through This Special Offer
  • Works Out to $63.32 a Month (See Above on Calculation if You Get the Gift Card)
  • Priced Guarantee for 24 Months Too
  • FiOS Select HD TV, FiOS Internet 25/25 Mbps, and Verizon Home Phone with Unlimited Calling
  • Cancel Anytime within 30 Days of Installation with No Early Termination Fees
  • You Can Also Get HBO®, SHOWTIME®, Cinemax®, STARZ®, ENCORE®, EPIX® FLIX® & TMC® Included
  • Get a Certificate for a Free LG G Pad 8.3 LTE or Up to $150 Off Any Tablet Too with a 2-Year Data Plan from Verizon Wireless

Click Here for the Special FiOS Triple Play Promotion ($79.99 a Month)

No Commitment Option: Get the Verizon Triple Play Promotion with No Commitment. The monthly price will be $79.99 for at least two years. You give up the prepaid card by not having a contract but the promotion still includes the HBO and Cinemax offer.

No FiOS Promotion Code Needed Bundle #2

Verizon FiOS Double Play Local TV + Netflix + FiOS Quantum Internet for $59.99

• Netflix Included in This Package for 1 Year
  • Waived Activation Fees (Save Another $49.99) Through This Special Offer
  • 2 Year Agreement for Price Guaranteed for the Full Term
  • FiOS Local (News & Sports) TV, FiOS Internet 50/50 Mbps, and HBO, Showtime for 2 Years

Click Here for the FiOS Double Play Promotion ($59.99 a Month)

No FiOS Promotion Code Needed Bundle #3

Click Here for the Verizon FiOS TV + FiOS Internet Double Play Promotion Code for $69.99
This is an interesting new Double Play FiOS bundle because of the combination of TV channels that you get with it. No sports specific channels, but you still get all the other popular channels like USA Network, TBS, Disney, Nickelodeon as well as the usual local broadcast stations. You save $10 every month though so this is actually a good choice for those who don’t have to watch every sports game at home. And if you are unsure, the good news is that this deal comes with no contracts so you can try it and cancel if you really can’t live without the missing channels.

• No Contract and Price Guaranteed for One Year
  • $49.99 Activation Fee Waived for a Limited Time
  • FiOS TV Select HD (155+ channels and 30+ in HD incl.)
  • No Sports Specific Programming But Includes Local Channels like ABC, Fox, NBC etc As Well As USA, TBS, Disney and More
  • FiOS Internet 25/25 Mbps
  • No Activation Fee and Get a Free Wireless Router with This Special Promotion

Get the Verizon FiOS Double Play Promo for $69.99/mo

No FiOS Promotion Code Needed Bundle #4

Verizon FiOS TV + FiOS Internet Double Play Promotion Code for $79.99 Deal Here

• $79.99 a Month for 12 Months
  • No Contract Required So Cancel at Anytime
  • SHOWTIME®, HBO®, Cinemax® Half Off for 12 Months
  • This is a Free Activation Special Offer
  • FiOS TV Preferred HD with 230+ Channels (60+ in HD)
  • FiOS TV Rated #1 in HD Picture Quality and Customer Satisfaction
  • FiOS Broadband Internet 25/25 Mbps
  • $10 More a Month to Get 50/25 Mbps!
  • Get Online On the Go WiFi through The Verizon FiOS WiFi Hotspots Nationwide for Free
  • Requires New Customer of FiOS TV or FiOS Internet and a Bundle

Click Here to Get the Verizon FiOS Double Play for $79.99/mo. Verizon FiOS Promo Code Not Required.

Non-FiOS Promotional Bundle #1

Verizon High Speed Internet + Phone (Double Play Bundle) for $34.99/mo with No Commitment

• Verizon High Speed Internet 0.5 to 1Mbps
  • Regional Essentials with 3 Calling Features Included in This Plan
  • $34.99/month Only
  • No Contract Required (You Can Cancel Anytime)
  • Requires New Customer of High Speed Internet
  • No Need to Type In Any Verizon Promo Codes

Click Here for the Verizon Double Play Promotion

Non-FiOS Promotional Bundle #2

Verizon High Speed Internet + Phone + DirecTV (Triple Play Bundle) for $69.99/mo

• Verizon High Speed Internet 0.5 to 1Mbps
  • Regional Essentials with 3 Calling Features Included in This Plan
  • HBO®, STARZ®, SHOWTIME® & Cinemax® Free for 3 Months
  • NFL Sunday Ticket 2014 Included
  • $69.99/month Only
  • Free Genie HD DVR Upgrade
  • 2 Year Term with DirecTV Required with Price Guaranteed for 12 Months
  • Requires New Customer of High Speed Internet

Click Here for the Verizon Triple Play Promotion

Other Verizon Promotions #1

Verizon Small Business Internet + Phone Promotion Code

• Verizon Business High Speed Internet + Phone Starting at $94.99/month
  • Get a $300 Promo Card Right Off the Bat
  • Choose Between FiOS Internet or High Speed Internet and Get Free Internet Equipment
  • Promo Requires 2 Year Agreement
  • No Activation Fees
  • Unlimited Nationwide Calling

Get Verizon Business Internet + Phone Service for $94.99

Other Verizon Promotions #2

Verizon Promo Code for High Speed Internet Standalone Deal

• $19.99 Per Month with No Term Commitment
  • You Have to Click on Plans After Clicking Through with This Special Promotional Link
  • Verizon High Speed Internet for Just $14.99 Per Month
  • Internet Speeds of 0.5 to 1Mbps
  • You Need The Verizon Freedom Phone Package to Get the Promotional Price
  • There is No Need to Sign a Contract Required (Cancel at Any Time)

Get Verizon High Speed Internet for Only $19.99/mo Up to 1Mbps + FREE Wireless Router

Other Verizon Promo Code and FiOS Promotion Code Details

Verizon is a full service broadband service provider with high speed internet, land line, cable TV and cell phone offerings. Their services are generally top notched. In fact, the actual bandwidth of the FiOS service is routinely faster than their advertised rate and it stays that way even during peak hours of 8pm to 10pm so it’s a company that I highly recommend. If you are looking for deals, hopefully these Verizon promo codes and coupons will help.

Someone’s Thoughts After He Took Up the Verizon FiOS Promotion Offer

This is not me by the way, but this video is from a real user and on his experience with the installation, including his first thoughts. The video also gives you a look at what you will get for the Verizon FiOS Internet service, with or without promo codes. If you are thinking about joining after you see the awesome promotions above, I strongly suggest checking this out.

Expired Verizon Promo Code

• Do you have a Verizon FiOS promotion code to share? Comment below!
  • Other sites are saying there are free HD promo codes, but I checked with Verizon and they said they are fake.

Verizon Contact Info:
Stock Symbol: VZ (NYSE)
Verizon Communications Inc.
140 West Street
New York, NY 10007
Phone: 212-395-1000

Note about The Verizon Promo Codes or FiOS Promotional Codes

It seems that everyone is asking about the Verizon promo codes or Verizon FiOS promotional codes in the comment section. Note that when they are available online and I learn about them, I will for sure add them on this page. However, I do not have any in hiding or something so there is no need to type in the comments to requests them. When I have any, I will post the promotion codes on the page for everyone’s benefit. Also, I encourage others to share the codes if they know of any available too.

Most Requested Verizon Promotion Codes

For whatever reason, everyone keeps asking about the Verizon promotion codes for the standalone or FiOS bundles here so even though there aren’t any available right now, I’m summarizing the top 3 popular requests here so you know which services people are interested in. These Verizon promo codes are in no particular order:

• Verizon FiOS Double Play or Triple Play Promotion Code
  • Verizon Free Extreme HD Promotion Code
  • Promotion Code for Free HD Service like Extreme HD or Prime HD

Which codes would you like? Which services are you interested in?
Disclaimer for Verizon FiOS Promotion Codes

• Verizon Triple Play Promotion – The $20 off per month offer is only available to new FiOS TV residential customers who order a new promotional FiOS Triple Play bundle online here in areas where FiOS is available. You also need to pass credit approval and if not, you may need to put down a deposit (which you will get back) to get the promotional service. The discount, as well as the waived activation fee, will be applied to your bill in the next 12 month cycle as a credit and this promotional offer is only limited to one promotion per customer. The usual fees, taxes and everything else like terms and rental charges still apply. We list out the range of expected internet speeds but as you know, the actual speeds may vary. Battery backup for standard fiber based voice service, FiOS Digital Voice, & E911 (but not other voice services) is rated for up to 8 hours. Lastly, make sure you take advantage as the promotion expires 11/31/13.

Bonus Coupon Tip: Click here to find out how to set up Google Alerts to automatically alert you whenever there is a new coupon code available for a specific company.

{ 211 comments… read them below or add one }

Paulette January 21, 2011 at 11:32 am

Ok, so it appears everyone, including myself, needs a promo code but no one has one to share. I looked at the Verizon fios promotions and I’m mainly signing up because of the fios internet speed that everyone’s talking about. If there are any promo codes, then that’s just great. Happy new year folks.

Theresa Purcell January 19, 2011 at 2:22 pm

Can you tell me if there are really any Verizon FiOS promo codes available? And is there a better Verizon promotion that offers a better deal than the current $19.99 for life price? I’d also like a fios double play promotion code that works so I can sign up and get service as soon as possible. Please send me something today along with a Verizon fios promotion code for fios Internet today. I can’t wait to sign up so hurry and provide me with all the Verizon fios promotion codes for fios internet if there are any I can use today. Once you are done, I’d like a few fios TV codes too. Thanks.

Natalie Shelton January 15, 2011 at 11:51 am

Please send me any Verizon promo code that you can find today. I’m interested in the FiOS triple play bundles, but the FiOS TV + FiOS Internet double play bundle would work for me too. It seems weird that they are giving a promo card for double play but not triple play since I’m giving them more of my money, but just send me all the promotion codes that you have and we will figure it out ourselves.

FiOS Employee January 13, 2011 at 5:01 pm

Where are the Verizon promotion codes for fios TV or fios internet? If you have any questions or are wondering about packages let me know. I have promo’s for free dvr’s free movie packages along with a low triple play price of $89.99. I would however like a few promo codes myself. Can you send me the new Verizon promo code for fios double play that’s effective this month? I want to sign up but don’t want to miss any promos, and I want to see both before I decide whether I want to sign up. Thanks and have a great day.

Samantha Talley January 12, 2011 at 8:26 am

Do you think there is a lot of promo codes out there that we can use? It seems like we can really spend a lot of time looking for these so called codes from Verizon and never come up with anything because there aren’t any right now. Do you really have Verizon promotion codes you can send me? I want to sign up for the Verizon fios double play deal but want to make sure that there aren’t any promo codes that would be better. What do you think?

Tae Chung January 10, 2011 at 4:05 pm

Add me to the queue of getting a Verizon fios internet promo code please. If it makes things easier, why don’t you list all the Verizon promotional codes for fios internet that will work today on the site so we can all just take our pick? Additionally, I’d like a Verizon fios tv promo code too. Please send me the latest Verizon promo codes that are available. I would like one Verizon fios internet promotion code that gives you the best discounts online. I am about to sign up right away.

Ben January 7, 2011 at 6:11 pm

Where are all the Verizon promotion codes that everyone is talking about? Are there any available for me too? I’m signing up for the FIOS TV package and need more discounts, so add me to the queue of people waiting for a Verizon fios promotion code too. Once again, I’m looking for the code to get a monthly discount on fios TV standalone. If you have any luck with any of these Verizon fios promotion codes, then please send one my way. I could also use a fios double play with TV and internet promo code. Also kindly send me the $74.99 triple play promotion code or one like it working with FIOS TV in New York.

Brittany Shaw January 5, 2011 at 4:15 pm

Actually, does anyone have any Verizon promotion codes for FiOS Internet? Please send me the latest Verizon promo codes that are available. I wouldn’t mind some savings and it can come from anyone out there that have any promo codes. I want a Verizon FiOS promo code for just the FiOS Internet package only. Send it today please so I can get the installation appointment scheduled before the weekend.

vexed December 27, 2010 at 12:29 am

I’m not sure if there are any Verizon promo codes left for the fios double play bundle but if there are, then please send me the one that gives me the best discount. I’d be happy with a Verizon fios promotion code for anything since I’m still weighing my options. I’m in New York in case that makes any differences. Promotion codes are alphanumeric strings. Please direct me to the alphanumeric codes that I may enter into the Verizon order finalization box to save money on a service I can barely afford when my roommates flake out on their share :( Any codes you can send me, even expired ones where I can see what promotional discounts are possible would be appreciated. Thank you for your time.

Peggy Kieng December 26, 2010 at 2:49 pm

I would like a Verizon promo code for my daughter’s new house. FiOS TV or just standard TV it doesn’t matter as long as the deal is good. I wonder if there will be a Verizon FiOS TV promo code for getting free DVR service. If there is, then please send one to me today.

Lisa Solosky December 17, 2010 at 12:31 pm

Are there any Verizon promo codes that are for existing customers? Sorry to bother you but I’d like to get a discount on my FiOS TV + FiOS Internet double play bundle. Please send me all the Verizon promotions you have. FiOS TV, FiOS Internet, those Freedom phone deals and all the bundle packages. Thank you.

TV Codes Needed December 13, 2010 at 1:43 pm

Are there any Verizon FiOS TV + Internet promotion codes available? Please send me all the Verizon promotions or Verizon promo codes that you have available today. Thanks. I would like to join to enjoy the ultra fast fios internet that the video is talking about.

rox December 7, 2010 at 3:04 pm

Hi I have the triple play bundle but the price has gone up to $180 a month now. Is there any way i can bring the price down to the promo? Please send me all the Verizon FiOS promo code you currently have so I can get a discount on FiOS TV, FiOS Internet and the freedom phone triple play bundle.

Mark Friedman December 7, 2010 at 4:41 am

Alright you have me convinced to sign up for the Verizon TV service. I would like to know what the above commenter is asking too. Where is the promo code that everyone is asking about? I’m interested in the Verizon fios double play promotions and does anyone know whether there will be better deals after the expiration date or should we go ahead and get the promotions before they expire? I’m about to sign up for the Ultimate HD double play bundle. Any promotions you have that would help bring the cost down would be much appreciated!

Diane December 4, 2010 at 11:33 am

Are there any more Verizon fios promotions? Please send me any Verizon Fios promo codes you have on hand. I’m very interested in signing up depending on the deals that I find. I am so tired of dealing with Comcast. I’d like to be sent the best one for fios internet that’s available please.

James November 28, 2010 at 2:01 pm

Can you please send me any fios promo codes for double play (tv & internet). I’m seriously in need of some Verizon double play promotion codes. If you have any, please send me a Verizon fios promotion code today that works with a fios TV and Internet bundle so I can sign up. I want to get it by this week.

steve stevens November 26, 2010 at 8:02 pm

Are there any Verizon FIOS TV promotion codes still available to be used? I’m ready to sign up today, so do you have any Verizon FiOS promo codes? My second choice would be the FiOS triple play promo codes if you don’t have any promo codes for the FiOS TV package. Please send me all the Verizon fios promotion codes you have that are still valid. Please!

Edvert November 21, 2010 at 11:07 am

I need upgrade for a free phone but can find new free phones can help me need find data free or samrt phone with data free or features phone with free accesories, etc let me know if can send all promotions thank

Dawn Terry November 19, 2010 at 11:55 am

What’s the deal for Verizon FiOS triple play right now? Please send me a FiOS triple play promotion code for the FiOS bundle today. And if you have another Verizon code for FiOS TV to spare, then please send that to me as well. I want to sign up and is aiming for the best discount available.

lee November 18, 2010 at 11:45 am

Do you have any Verizon promotion codes to send me for FiOS TV? I also need a Verizon FiOS Internet promotion code. Could you please send the codes for internet/tv combo? Send some Verizon promotional codes to me today since I’m signing up now. I’d certain appreciate the effort of sending me the promotion so I can sign up for cheap.

Saiful November 15, 2010 at 8:26 am

Please send me the promotion codes, as I am signing UP TODAY. I need the code for TV + internet (no fios) please. And for what it’s worth, I’m an existing customer for your competitor so if you can send me a promotion code that will work for any of your fios bundles, then I will switch over ASAP.

sean November 9, 2010 at 8:34 am

Please just contact me after you’ve signed me up with a Verizon account and applied the promotion code that you are talking about. I’m interested in the FiOS TV + FiOS Internet. I tried the FiOS internet service through your promotions and I really like what I see. The service is awesome fast. Please send me the Verizon promotion code today that can give me a discount on the FiOS services. Thank you.

ben November 2, 2010 at 2:26 pm

I would like to have the FiOS double play promotion code please. In fact, sending me all your Verizon FIOS promotional codes for FIOS TV + FIOS Internet would be good.

Jamed McDermott October 29, 2010 at 4:50 am

Please send me all the Verizon promotion codes available at this time. I’m interested in both a double play and triple play promotion code if possible. Also send me a fios triple play promotion code for the fios bundle today. I want a promo code for fios TV too. I guess I want all the codes so send them through email so I can sign up for the fios tv soon.

Sarah October 27, 2010 at 3:25 pm

My take is that there are no more Verizon promo codes available anymore because I have been looking for one for the fios triple play bundle and I have had just no luck whatsoever. But if you have one, then please send me all Verizon promos, especially the Verizon FiOS triple play code!

K. Harris October 11, 2010 at 12:01 pm

Please send me the Verizon promotion code for triple play for FIOS. If you cannot send one, then please consider listing all the Verizon promo codes, especially the ones that could be used for the FiOS Internet service.

Ray October 9, 2010 at 8:38 pm

Anyone with a Verizon promo code can please send it to me. I’d like all the promotions available so if there are any you can send me, then send them soon. The most interesting promotion I want is the Verizon promotion code for triple play promotional play.

TONI October 2, 2010 at 9:32 am

I switched to Verizon cell service from Sprint, and I’m just trying to get the monthly rate I was quoted…When I actually gave the cc for the new phone, I was advised the plan would be $40 more per month based on the phones we picked. Already have the Corporate discount, but ready to switch back to Sprint due to this ‘little misquote’

Lee September 14, 2010 at 7:12 am

I’m in the market for a Verizon promo code as well. I would like a Verizon FIOS promotion code for FIOS TV only, and another Verizon promo code for Internet + TV double play bundle please. If you have any promotions or coupons available for FiOS TV + FiOS Internet, then please send them over to me.

Michael Landlord September 10, 2010 at 8:21 am

The Verizon Fios internet is really fast. You pay for 15 Mbps and you receive 15 Mbps. In Cablevision and other cable companies, you pay for 15, and all times you receive 7.5 Mbps or less. The Fios tv image is outstanding too, so please send me a few of the Verizon fios promotion codes for Fios TV and Fios internet whenever they become available.

Keith Nelson August 30, 2010 at 2:42 pm

Please send promotion codes for Verizon FiOS and phone service (double bundle). I don’t need the TV, as I already have DirecTV. And I want a Verizon promotion card with my order. Do I just click the link and signing up will send it to me, or do I have to apply some special coupon for this to work?

Garrett August 25, 2010 at 9:10 am

There are many Verizon promotions throughout the year but this is the first time I’ve seen a prepaid promo card just to sign up for any fios bundles. Thanks for the heads up! If you have a promo code to get me an additional discount, then please send me a Verizon fios promotion code too. Anything that have to do with fios Internet will do, thank you.

Hoa Tran August 25, 2010 at 8:22 am

Just spent frustrating 1/2 hr chatting with Verizon representative – what they do NOT make clear anywhere, is that above “promotion prices” are only valid for EXISTING Verizon land line phone customers. If you are moving to that new service address, their real charge is going to be at least $5/mo more than listed.
Just so you know ahead of time, I consider their advertising misleading at the very least (unless you already have VZ land line phone service, and plan to upgrade to their FiOS internet service).

bob thornton August 24, 2010 at 11:32 pm

These aren’t promo codes but just promotions from Verizon’s FiOS site and I’m looking for FiOS promo codes for triple play bundle of TV Internet and phone. Do you actually have any codes that you can send to us?

Jack July 26, 2010 at 7:45 am

Can someone please send me a FIOS Triple Play (FIOS TV & FIOS internet &Phone) coupon or promotion code? A Verizon triple play promotion code would be great right about now. I’m signing up for FiOS TV+Internet+Phone. I will take all the Verizon promotion codes that you have on hand please. TIA.

Wei July 17, 2010 at 9:48 am

So are there anymore Verizon internet promo codes available today you could send me for July? The promotion codes for double play tier 2 is my interest. I want to order it before the month is over as I will be away for a week and I don’t want to wait. Please help me out today.

Anne July 14, 2010 at 8:16 am

Please send me Verizon fios internet only promotion codes, as I’m looking for the Verizon fios promotion code for fios internet only packages. Does anyone have any codes that I can use today? I’m ready to sign up but would like some help in getting a discount please. Thanks for your time.

Dave July 10, 2010 at 5:19 am

Are there any Verizon promotion code that I can use to get access to possibly other FiOS Internet + FiOS TV double play promotions? And do you even want to send me a few Verizon promo codes that I can use today? Please send me Verizon FiOS promotion codes for bundles whenever you have a chance. I want a Verizon FiOS TV + FiOS Internet code that would work for new customers. I would really appreciate your time if you do.

Donna Wilcox July 3, 2010 at 2:26 pm

I would like the best promotion code that you have for the Fios TV, Internet and phone. I need a Verizon promotion code for FiOS TV because my father is coming and he wants cable, and I need internet and I figured that getting a triple play bundle will help with the cost side of things.

joe June 10, 2010 at 9:13 pm

I plan to switch to Verizon and I would appreciate any Verizon promo codes. Please send me Verizon promo codes for FIOS. Any promotions would might help me before I switch back to Cablevision, so please send me all the Verizon promotional code for FiOS TV that’s out there today. Thank you.

Alex June 7, 2010 at 5:55 pm

I need the FiOS triple play promo code. I don’t care what anyone calls these Verizon fios promotions. Just send me all the promo codes, promotional codes, promotion codes, and whatever you call these things that are available for FiOS TV + Internet + Voice. If there aren’t any triple play promo codes, then a code for FiOS TV will do.

Gary June 3, 2010 at 2:06 pm

I am looking for a promotion code for FIOS internet. I see some expired codes for $44.99/month with 1st month free. Does anybody have any valid codes? Please send it to me if you do. I’m also looking for Verizon double play promotions, whether there are any promo codes or just discounts so I can use a Verizon promotion code now to get free HD or life time free HBO or something when I join the FiOS TV deal. Thanks!

Al May 30, 2010 at 9:35 am

Please accept my appreciation in advance for sending me any Verizon fios promotion codes you have on hand. Can someone send me a code for TV and Internet 25/25 or higher (ie a FIOS double play promotion code)? Just moved and am looking at joining FIOS Internet and FIOS HD TV. I’m extremely interested in the fios TV + fios internet double play bundle and if you can send me additional offers, I’d be very grateful.

sheree May 25, 2010 at 12:20 am

Hello. Are there really any Verizon FiOS promotion codes here? Please send me some Verizon promotional codes highlighting the current Verizon FiOS promotions. Can anyone send me the promo codes for May? That would be awesome. I’d like to get the Verizon promo code for FiOS TV before the month is over because my grandchildren are coming and I have no TV right now. Thanks in advance for taking the time to email it over. In particular, I need a FiOS TV promotion code for Verizon. Please send me any promotions available now please.

Teresa Cruz May 23, 2010 at 4:40 pm

Can you tell me if you really have any fios promo codes? If so, then please send me a code for triple play. I want to order by may 31st, thank you. Please send me specifically any Verizon promo codes for fios internet + tv + phone. I’d like a few for me and my mother-in-law today if possible. Please send the promotions to my email.

Borg Drone May 18, 2010 at 10:52 am

I want the Verizon promotion codes right now. So does any one have the Verizon TV Promo Code for Free Asian Channel? Also, FiOS double play, triple play or just TV since I’m interested in all of them. Please send me a Verizon promo code for the triple play bundles when you get a chance today. Thank you very much.

shortyroberts May 13, 2010 at 8:22 am

Any promo codes for the phone and DSL double play bundle? If so, please make me a Verizon FiOS double play promotion code too please. I’m dying to try FiOS Internet but it’s quite expensive as the package price stands now. Please get me the code that covers the Internet + TV FiOS bundle too for someone else. Please send me only the best Verizon promotion codes out there. Thanks for your time and god bless.

Mike May 6, 2010 at 6:15 pm

I would appreciate all the Verizon promotion codes you have on hand, so please send me the list of Verizon promo code for May also. The FiOS internet package sounds interesting. I’d like to give it a try. If you can send me a promo code for it, I will be grateful. Thank you for your kind attention.

heather April 28, 2010 at 3:17 pm

Where can I find Verizon fios promo codes for the triple play, that includes extreme HD? I guess I’d like a Verizon promotional code for FiOS TV please. It doesn’t have to be a code per say, because if there are any Verizon promotions that aren’t listed here, I’d like them too. Thanks in advance!

Joseph Glover March 26, 2010 at 3:21 am

Are there any Verizon FiOS TV and Internet promotion codes that you can send me today? Please send me any Verizon TV promo codes for phone + internet service for $49.00. Either that, or a Verizon FiOS promo code that benefits a person who will sign up for the fios internet plan this month will work just fine. Thank you very much for your kindness.