Frugal Living is not just a way of life, it’s also a state of mind.
We can aim to generate as much income as possible, but wealth won’t accumulate without wise spending habits. Frugality is about stopping the money leaks while still living a fulfilling life and it requires a mindset adjustment in order to succeed. Here are a few articles to start you off on the right path.
- Saying Yes to Up-Sell is Saying No to Being Frugal
- How to Not Worry About Money
- Why Only Thinking About Affordability Makes You Poor
Frugal Living Tips
And here are a few practical tips so you can live frugally and happily. Enjoy.
- What to Do If Your Cable TV Bill is Too High
- 50 Budget Travel Tips and Save Money on Vacations
- How to Save Money Every Month
- Libraries Are Not As Bad As You Think
- Setup Google Alerts to Get Coupons and Deals
- Digging Up Childhood Toys is Fun and Frugal
- Be Frugal and Use Public Transportation
- Value Added Tax (VAT) Refunds On Your Vacation
Example and Experiments and Practical Advice
Need more tips? These are some of my own experiences and fun experiments that I’ve tried in order to save some money.
- Living on $34.01 a Week
- I Saved Another $100 Per Month
- Save Money by Cooking Even When You Are Not Home
Frugal Living – What Do You Think?
This is actually the beginning. MoneyNing (the site you are on) is all about discussing money matters and I highly encourage you to stick around as we will have new material for you on a daily basis. All you have to do is go to the home page where there is an interesting article waiting for you.
Wait, Here’s The Best Part
You can also sign up for the free frugal newsletter, and for a limited time, I’m giving away a free 7-part mini course on how to live simpler, more frugal and be happy. All you have to do is sign up below to have it delivered to you, and I will even throw in a free ebook where you can learn how to save money on just about everything.