Lots of OptionsHouse promotion codes and different promotions are available now and we have them all listed right here. The stock and options broker is making a huge splash in the trading industry with its revolutionary $4.75 stock trades and $5 up to 5 contracts options commission structure. Here are the coupons and promotions the brokerage is running right now so remember to take the time to check them out and see they are good enough for you to consider switching over.
Details of Several OptionsHouse Promotion Codes Available Now
- Get 100 Commission Free Trades By Using Promotion Code: FREE100 – Click for Details
- Or You Can Also Choose to Trade Free for 60 Days with a $5,000 Funded Account
- Free Kindle Fire HD with Signup. Fund with $10k + Make 15 Trades. Use Promotion Code FIRE – Expire 12/31/2013
- Or Choose a Free Google Nexus 7 Tablet. Use Promo Code NEXUS – Expire 12/31/2013
- Or a Free Microsoft Xbox 360 with Promotion Code XBOX – Expire 12/31/2013
- You Can Also Choose a Callaway RAZR X Black Driver or a Sonos Wireless Music Player with the Same Funding Requirements. Use Promotion Code RAZR or SONOS – Expire 12/31/2013
- Fund with $5,000 and Make At Least 10 Trades to Get a Free 12 Month Digital Subscription to the Wall Street Journal – Expire 12/31/2013
- Get a 13 Month Digital Subscription to Investors Business Daily Free. Fund with $5k+ and Use Promo Code IBD – Expire 12/31/2013
- OptionsHouse Will Reimburse Transfer Fees of Up to $125 When You Transfer Your Account to Them. Use Promo Code: ACAT100REFUND
- Get a Free Dell Monitor When You Open and Fund Your Account
- Fund an Account with $10,000 and Get a Dell E-Series 23″ Monitor. Use Promotion Code: Dell23
- Fund with $100,000 for a Dell UltaSharp 27″ Monitor. Use Promo Code: DELL27
- Fund with $250,000 for a 30″ Dell UltaSharp Monitor. Use Promo Code: DELL30
- Free Live Seminars from Options Expert Traders
- Free Trial Trading Before You Commit Capital with Virtual Trades
- Rebate for Your Wire Transfer Charges on Your Initial Deposit. Use Promotion Code: WIRE25REFUND
Are the OptionsHouse Promotions Worth It?
So far, Optionshouse is the most aggressive with offering promotions or promo codes in the industry. Whether you love getting free trades, a free book, or even a free subscription to leading publications like the WSJ, they have you covered. What I actually like the most is the free virtual trading account, which lets you try out all kinds of strategy without committing real capital. After all, if you are just joining because of these free promos, you don’t want to end up losing even more once you start trading right?
The virtual account is great for beginners as well. I remember when I first started trading, I really didn’t know what I was doing. As a result, I lost quite a bit of money making very common (let’s call them beginner) mistakes. As I continued to learn and read up on different literature about trading, I noticed that losing money at the beginning is a common theme amongst people who are starting out. The industry even has a term for this called “paying tuition”. With a virtual trading account, you can just learn with the house’s money and since it uses real market data, you can be sure to learn without paying the “tuition” that many of us have paid!
There are actually a ton of promotions from the stock broker, which is great because you get to pick whichever sign up bonus you want before you get an account. Many people will probably go for the free trades but personally, the computer monitor is a better promotion because you need to trade all 100 free trades in the introductory period in order to be able to take advantage of the promotion fully.Bonus Coupon Tip: Click here to find out how to set up Google Alerts to automatically alert you whenever there is a new coupon code available for a specific company.