AT&T U-verse Coupon Code, AT&T Promo Deals Updated 2014

If there are any AT&T U-verse coupon codes available, then we will list them out here. But the truth is that AT&T has not promoted a coupon code for signing up the U-verse service in years other than offering U-verse movies coupon codes. The good news, though, is that the company still advertises the same amazing deals online without the need to enter any cumbersome and cryptic codes. Plus, you can now get reward cards worth up to $200 on qualifying bundles when you sign up. They can afford to do this because AT&T is in essence passing on part of the commission they pay a salesperson to you. If you are looking for a new cable TV, high speed internet, or home phone service and want to research the best AT&T U-verse promotions out there today, then you found the right place since this AT&T promo page will continually be updated with the latest coupons, deals and promotions.

A deal that’s interesting right now is the current U-verse triple play promo, because you can get a pretty sizable reward card when you sign up for the offer. With a $300 reward card, the price is basically discounted $12.50 every month (calculated from subtracting $300 spread out by 24 months equals $12.50). And plus, you’ll be getting the reward card way before you’ll have to pay for the future services too.

Enough of me talking though, and let’s get straight to the AT&T U-verse coupons.

Aside from the AT&T DSL, and U-verse promotions, there are AT&T Wireless discounts listed towards the bottom of the page too. If you came for cell phone deals, then scroll down for those. Also, There are some U-verse coupon codes AT&T specifically offers for its movie selection, which we list on this page as well.

AT&T Promotional Deals, AT&T U-verse Coupon Details

Below are More of the AT&T U-verse Promotions

22 State UverseThere are quite a few U-verse promos available right now for cash back and discounts. These are a list of a few of them, so click through any of the ones below to read more and to sign up.

AT&T U-verse Coupon for TV, Internet and Voice Triple Pack with a $50 Reward Card

• Only $89 a Month for 24 Months
  • Get a $50 Reward Card Too with Signup
  • $44 off the AT&T U-family Service for 24 Months
  • Total Home DVR Included
  • You Can Get 3 Months Free of HBO and Cinemax if You Add the Service to Your Plan
  • Includes 20 Features Plus Voicemail with U200 Voice
  • Comes with U-Verse Internet Elite (6Mbps)
  • Don’t Even Need to Type Out a Coupon Code

Click Here to Learn More About the $39 a Month Plan

AT&T U-verse Promo for Standalone TV with a $50 Reward Card

• Only $29 a Month for 6 Months
  • Get a $50 Reward Card Too with Signup
  • $33 Off the AT&T U-family Service for 6 Months
  • No Term Contract Required So Cancel at Any Time
  • 3 Months Free Promotion of HBO and Cinemax if You Add the Service to Your Plan
  • DVR Included
  • AT&T Coupon Code Not Necessary
  • Installation Included Plus a 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
  • No Coupon Code Entry Needed

Click Here to Learn More About This AT&T Deal

Here’s Another Version of the AT&T U-verse TV, Internet Double Pack

• $89 a Month for 12 Months
  • Get a $50 Reward Card Too with Signup
  • U300 TV Package with Up to 370 Channels
  • Internet Max Plus at Up to 18Mbps Download Speeds
  • You Also Get The SEC Network

Click Here to Learn More About the Double Pack AT&T U-verse Deal

Standard AT&T Promotions and Bundles

13 State Static Bundle - Generic
There are all kinds of bundles that you can choose from, and they all come with tons of savings. Check out each of these and see which one suits your needs.

AT&T Phone and Internet Bundle Promos

• No Need for Home Phone Service

Click Here to Learn More

Home Phone, Internet and TV Bundle AT&T Triple Play Deals

• Under $80 /mo for 12 Months
  • Includes $5 Per Month Savings on Home Phone Service
  • Save $240 Just the First Year
  • Unlimited Local and Long Distance Calling and AT&T’s Best Calling Features (Call Waiting, Caller ID, etc.)
  • Internet High Speed Internet Express and AT&T Nation 450 Included
  • TV Option is DIRECTV with 3 Months FREE Premium Channels

Click Here to Learn More

Other AT&T Deals

AT&T Wireless Promotions

Bonus Coupon Tip: Click here to find out how to set up Google Alerts to automatically alert you whenever there is a new coupon code available for a specific company.

{ 241 comments… read them below or add one }

Matt October 3, 2012 at 11:23 am

please send me the promo code for AT&T $25 off

Lee September 29, 2012 at 2:42 pm

Well never mind. Now the system says I need to change my order to include new TV service to be eligible.

Lee September 29, 2012 at 2:40 pm

Just used the EXTRAGIFT promo with U-Verse INTERNET ONLY order and got the $25 Visa Promo Card AND internet installation fee of $0! :) I AM a new Uverse customer as well tho….

Tommy September 16, 2012 at 10:49 am

Thank you I just tried the extragift coupon code and it worked. 9/16/2012 I got the $100 Back plus the additional $25 promo card. $0 installation charges my total savings for set up was $274 and my monthly bill is $110 awesome.

Troy September 11, 2012 at 3:29 pm

Justed used the EXTRAGIFT promo with a build your own bundle plan. Another $25 Visa Promo Card was added to the rewards.

F P September 11, 2012 at 11:25 am

Most of ATT promotions are for new customers, for a limited time only. The existing customers have to keep phoning ATT to see if existing customers receive any discounts — usually, no.

Vanessa Guzman September 10, 2012 at 1:54 pm

I’m interested in the high speed Internet only promo codes. If there is any “waive the first time fees” coupon that would be sweet.

Brit September 6, 2012 at 3:11 pm

Just used the EXTRAGIFT promo with U-Verse INTERNET ONLY order and got the $25 Visa Promo Card :)

Wayne August 30, 2012 at 8:45 am

I just used the EXTRAGIFT promo code and got an extra $25 added to the visa promo card.

LA August 21, 2012 at 4:27 pm

As of Aug 21 2012, the EXTRAGIFT promo code for a $25 AT&T rewards card worked on my online U-Verse sign-up as a new customer.

Sam August 7, 2012 at 11:29 am

The EXTRAGIFT code does not work for existing customers; only new customers. Just verified that myself, but unlike other providers AT&T offered me a $300.00 AT&T rewards for selecting a TV Plan higher than U Family. That’s a win in my book.

Scott August 5, 2012 at 10:16 am

The coupon you entered is only valid for new U-verse customers (UV11006)

Sheila August 1, 2012 at 7:01 pm

The “EXTRAGIFT” in all caps still works for $25.00!

Tim July 31, 2012 at 6:52 am

I just used the coupon for internet and it worked

Diane July 22, 2012 at 3:14 pm

Oops! The next page says you have to order the TV service with it to get the gift card.

Diane July 22, 2012 at 3:12 pm

Just put in “extragift” small letters for U-verse Internet only and it worked! They will mail a $25 visa gift card 4 weeks after service starts. Thank you!

Sheri B July 19, 2012 at 8:08 pm

“EXTRAGIFT” is still working !!! Thank you !!!

Matt July 8, 2012 at 11:50 pm

EXTRAGIFT just worked for me. :D

Maria July 8, 2012 at 4:46 pm

I have Uverse Internet and would like to add either U200 or U300. Can you email me a coupon code for existing clients? Thank you

S Ibanez May 27, 2012 at 8:08 pm

Yea!
I was successful in getting another $25 promotional bonus by typing in “extra gift” in lower case!

ted May 26, 2012 at 9:21 am

EXTRAGIFT still works as of 5.26.2012 for their uverse service. I saw some of the benefits of the DVR and I’m convinced, so I decided to give the AT&T coupon code a shot.

rachel May 23, 2012 at 2:07 pm

I just used the extragift code and it gave me another 25 dollar gift card on top of the $250 they were offering with the uverse setup.

Jonda May 22, 2012 at 10:18 am

I currently have AT&T Uverse U300 and Internet Max. We are trying to save money and may switch to another service provider. When I contacted AT&T they could care less if they lose us as a customer. We have been with them for over two years. Are there any promotions to help lower our bill as a current customer? I am thinking of lowering to U200 and also lower to the internet below Max if we don’t switch providers. Any suggestions?

Tiffany May 17, 2012 at 8:31 am

I would like to say “Thank you” because the code “extragift” works!!!

l mcdowell May 16, 2012 at 9:11 am

I used EXTRAGIFT this morning and it worked! :)

Oscar E Hernandez May 14, 2012 at 7:58 am

EXTRAGIFT for Att is working

fel April 21, 2012 at 7:39 am

This is the message you receive when entering the “EXTRAGIFT” code no matter how you type it in: Coupon code is invalid. Please re-enter your coupon code to make sure it is correct. (UV11002)

Rich April 14, 2012 at 11:47 am

The coupon code “EXTRAGIFT” is apparently no longer valid. I tried all caps, all lower case, different variations…nothing worked.

Andrea March 12, 2012 at 8:33 am

Please send me some promo codes for stand alone tv only.

Bethany March 8, 2012 at 12:54 pm

I am trying to sign up online for UVerse TV and internet package. The EXTRAGIFT coupon code is not working for me. Please send a promotional coupon code!

russ March 1, 2012 at 8:26 pm

These AT&T U-verse coupon codes for TV and internet are great. Always welcoming to see discounts in this crazy economy.

Judy February 22, 2012 at 6:45 pm

Why has my bill gone up forty dollars over the last five months when there have been no upgrades or additions? Versus has disappeared as well as the Hallmark channel, with no reduction in billing. U-VERSE can be off for hours at a time but never any compensation to the customer. How is this right?

jan January 31, 2012 at 7:25 am

I need rock bottom price on landline and hispeed internet?And does this require a contract-if so what is minimum time committment. What are promo codes and best prices anyone knows of?

Jenni January 31, 2012 at 6:46 am

I used AT&T for my iphone service, thank you for your coupon.

A January 3, 2012 at 7:43 pm

Print everything when you sign up for AT&T confirming that you have the promotional codes and will be receiving the rewards. AT&T will fight hard not to honor the promotions – but telling them I had printed confirmation that I would be happy to e-mail or fax to them worked (they never did provide an e-mail address or fax number). Also be sure to check your first bill – they tried to overcharge me by around $200 on my first bill for things such as shipping (for what??), installation charges (which were waiving) and some sort of repair service. Very shady….

keykei December 21, 2011 at 1:03 pm

The coupon extragift does take off $25.

Rod German October 23, 2011 at 1:03 pm

I need a U300 coupon please thanks

PS October 20, 2011 at 9:16 pm

EXTRAGIFT coupon requires U200 or higher TV with U-verse High Speed Internet.

Angela September 21, 2011 at 10:56 am

EXTRAGIFT worked for me. I got an extra $25 promotion card.

Bob Deck August 26, 2011 at 12:06 pm

Don’t deal with AT&T. They continually jack my bill around, the TV part of UVerse freezes up all the time and the internet is slow. Take my advice and go elsewhere, that is unless you want to talk to a bunch of smart a— each month.

gray July 16, 2011 at 8:21 am

EXTRAGIFT worked for me.

thanks!

bobby June 29, 2011 at 12:14 pm

Yes, EXTRAGIFT works for $25!

P.Key June 25, 2011 at 2:07 pm

We were told our billing would increase by $50. monthly this month. After calling , the tech couldn’t help us find a promo code that would allow our bill to remain same or decrease without taking all HBO channels off? When we switched to u-verse they told us we would just have to ask for promos & keep the payments down as we are retired . Can you help us before we have to discontinue our services?
Sincerely, P.Key

Sam June 15, 2011 at 9:58 am

Thank you for sharing the EXTRAGIFT coupon code. I just signed up for u-verse service and AT&T is sending me an additional $25.00 gift card. That gives me a total of $275.00 in gift cards.

Hjs June 11, 2011 at 4:50 pm

The coupon code EXTRAGIFT will work for new customers. Sorry for all of us existing ones. Does anyone know where I can get one that will work for me?

Dick Nicholoff May 15, 2011 at 1:00 pm

How do I get the $25.00 rebate?

Dick Nicholoff May 15, 2011 at 12:58 pm

Too many people are asking about these ATT coupon codes. I assume there is another one other than the extragift code that is up there? Could another promotion be available? Please send if this is true.

v April 19, 2011 at 1:14 pm

EXTRAGIFT this code worked!!

Scott Martin April 8, 2011 at 8:42 am

I’d like to sign up for the at&t uverse u400 bundle. What’s the best promotion going on for that going on right now?

Dicky April 3, 2011 at 11:59 am

Does the ATT coupon code really work? Has anyone else gotten the extra promotions from the coupon code? Please send me any AT&T coupon codes for uverse u200 family bundle. I’d like $400 cash back promotion cards please.