Why Taking Action is Key to Personal Finance
What separates people struggling with debt from those who are on their path to financial freedom?
Taking action from common sense knowledge.
We all remember the last time we read an article and yelled “I knew that.” Yet, most of us never take action on the advices that will benefit us most. Sometimes, we convince ourselves that our situation is different. Other times, we vow that we will get to it later but almost every single time, we are just plain lazy.
Let me set this straight. I’m not a financial planner nor do I have plans of becoming one. But MoneyNing is all about:
- Helping You Become Debt Free
- Showing You How to Build Wealth Through Time
- Letting You See For Yourself How Financial Choices Impact Your Life
All you need to do is to let the content on this site draw out the common sense knowledge that you already possess.
The Heart of Personal Finance
There’s really two basic goals in building a solid net worth – make more income and save more of it. The good news is that you already know and probably try to do this on a consistent basis.
Now, it’s time to learn how to maximize your efforts and channel your desire of reaching financial freedom into results. That is what MoneyNing is all about.
Our Perception of the Unknown
Many people ask me why building a solid financial foundation is so difficult, and the answer is because our perception often lead us to the wrong conclusions.
- When we were babies, we have our whole life ahead of us but we couldn’t care less about money.
- When we were teenagers, we still have decades to live but we only think about what to do that particular day.
- When we got out of college, we think about saving to buy that car in one (or a couple) year(s) despite the fact that so much can go wrong in the future.
- When we are in our thirties and forties, we start fearing about money and retirement even though we already lived through a good portion of our lives.
- Finally when we are retired and successfully navigated many decades of existence, we are terrified with how much money we have left.
As you can see, reality is nothing. Yet, perception is everything.
Sign up for the free content today and join David, the founder of MoneyNing, in the awesome journey to financial independence. Life throws you unexpected challenges, but I promise the path to be fun, entertaining and informative.
About David Ning
MoneyNing was founded in July of 2007 by David Ning. David is a published author, entrepreneur and a proud dad.
After two successful careers as an IT manager and the top salesperson at a business to business corporation, David’s frugal, yet driven nature allowed him to shake off the burden of the 9-5 to start several successful ventures. Aside from MoneyNing, David is the owner of PF Buzz, a social media site that specializes in personal finance articles as well as a trusted advisor at the firm he previously worked at.
MoneyNing is frequented by more than 500,000 unique visitors per month. You should continue to be one of them.
Subscribe to the free content and prosper. (Really, you want to prosper…right?)
MoneyNing is all about you, and I will do everything I can to answer any questions you may have. Be it a personal finance related question, media inquiries or you just want to say hi, give me a shout by emailing me at david @ [TYPEINTHISDOMAIN].COM.
Due to sheer volume of requests, I may not be able to get back to you but every email (at least the ones that get through the automated spam filters) is read and I will get back to all reasonable requests.