Every now and then, there will be a TradeKing promotion available, which we will share with you since we always find out about the TradeKing promotional codes out there. Sometimes, the promotions will involve an existing account holder (you will see what I mean by reading below) and both you and the person who invite you will benefit.
TradeKing Promotional Code Details
- Switch to TradeKing and get up to $150 in transfer fees reimbursed.
- Free Online Community
- Open your TradeKing account now
Bonus – Check out these expired bonus offers. I believe leaving them here is a great way for you to gauge whether waiting for the next one will be worth it. Here they are.
- Get $50 when you open a TradeKing account – Promo Extended Through 11/30/2012
- Expired August 2011: Get $100 for Signing up an account for free with the TradeKing promotional offer
- Expired April 2011: From now until the middle of the month, TradeKing is giving out a free $100 for you to sign up for a free TradeKing account if you are referred by an existing member.
- Expired January 2011: Get $50 When You Open a TradeKing Account Today
- Expired October 2009: For a limited time, anyone who gets an invitation from an existing TradeKing account holder will get $50 for opening an non-IRA account as long as you fund it with at least $1,000 within 30 days and make a trade within 180 days. If you are interested, shoot me an email at david [at] moneyning.com and/or leave a comment below so I can send the invite.
- Expired November 2009: The Tradeking promotional code for the $50 bonus doesn’t need an invite. Just make sure you use the correct link that says “Get $50 When You Open a TradeKing Account Today” and you will be taken to a special page to sign up.
What I Really Think of TradeKing and All The Promotions
To be honest, TradeKing is a great stock broker and many highly recommend using them with or without a TradeKing promotional code. For instance, just as competitors continue to increase their commission structure, Tradeking is maintained the same commission structure all along with its simple $4.95 per trade + $0.65 per contract. It’s these types of moves that make Tradeking a company that’s worth considering even when there are no specific sign up promotions going on.
Enough about what I think though. How about you? What do you think of their promotional offers? Is it good enough for you to say yes to a free account? And once you sign up, will you give them a shot by actually funding it and making trades?
For more information on whether TradeKing is right for you, check out my more complete TradeKing review here.Bonus Coupon Tip: Click here to find out how to set up Google Alerts to automatically alert you whenever there is a new coupon code available for a specific company.