AT&T U-verse Coupon Code, AT&T Promo Deals Updated 2014

If there are any AT&T U-verse coupon codes available, then we will list them out here. But the truth is that AT&T has not promoted a coupon code for signing up the U-verse service in years other than offering U-verse movies coupon codes. The good news, though, is that the company still advertises the same amazing deals online without the need to enter any cumbersome and cryptic codes. Plus, you can now get reward cards worth up to $200 on qualifying bundles when you sign up. They can afford to do this because AT&T is in essence passing on part of the commission they pay a salesperson to you. If you are looking for a new cable TV, high speed internet, or home phone service and want to research the best AT&T U-verse promotions out there today, then you found the right place since this AT&T promo page will continually be updated with the latest coupons, deals and promotions.

A deal that’s interesting right now is the current U-verse triple play promo, because you can get a pretty sizable reward card when you sign up for the offer. The monthly price of $79 is locked for 24 months, an awesome deal for getting home phone, Internet and TV. But with a $200 reward card, the price gets even better because the cost essentially goes down to $70.67 (calculated from subtracting $200 spread out by 24 months equals $8.33). And plus, you’ll be getting the reward card way before you’ll have to pay for the future services too.

Another option is to build your own bundle and get a free flat screen TV, tablet, or game console. By pairing the U-verse Internet (starting at $24.95/mo) bundled with either new U-verse TV (U-family or higher) and/or new U-verse Voice (Voice 200 or higher), you can get a reward card and a free device. The choices are either a Samsung Series 4 (32-inch HDTV) and Series 5 (22-inch HDTV), a Samsung Galaxy Tab® 3 7.0, or an Xbox 360® along with a $50 or a $100 reward card. The actual reward card amount depends on the combination of services you pick, so be sure to look into them through this special link.

Enough of me talking though, and let’s get straight to the AT&T U-verse coupons.

Aside from the AT&T DSL, and U-verse promotions, there are AT&T Wireless discounts listed towards the bottom of the page too. If you came for cell phone deals, then scroll down for those. Also, There are some U-verse coupon codes AT&T specifically offers for its movie selection, which we list on this page as well.

AT&T Promotional Deals, AT&T U-verse Coupon Details

Below are More of the AT&T U-verse Promotions

22 State UverseThere are quite a few U-verse promos available right now for cash back and discounts. These are a list of a few of them, so click through any of the ones below to read more and to sign up.

AT&T U-verse Coupon for TV, Internet and Voice Triple Pack with a $200 Reward Card

• Only $79 a Month for 24 Months
  • Get a $200 Reward Card Too with Signup
  • $54 off the AT&T U-family Service for 24 Months
  • Total Home DVR Included
  • You Can Get 3 Months Free of HBO and Cinemax if You Add the Service to Your Plan
  • Includes 20 Features Plus Voicemail with U200 Voice
  • Comes with U-Verse Internet Elite (6Mbps)
  • Don’t Even Need to Type Out a Coupon Code
  • Installation Included Plus a 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee

Click Here to Learn More About the Triple Pack AT&T U-verse Bundle

AT&T U-verse Promo for Standalone TV with a $100 Reward Card

• Only $29 a Month for 6 Months
  • Get a $100 Reward Card Too with Signup
  • $33 Off the AT&T U-family Service for 6 Months
  • No Term Contract Required So Cancel at Any Time
  • 3 Months Free Promotion of HBO and Cinemax if You Add the Service to Your Plan
  • DVR Included

• U300 TV Package with Up to 370 Channels
  • Internet Max Plus at Up to 18Mbps Download Speeds
  • You Also Get Total Home DVR Capability

Click Here to Learn More About the Double Pack AT&T U-verse Deal

Standard AT&T Promotions and Bundles

13 State Static Bundle - Generic
There are all kinds of bundles that you can choose from, and they all come with tons of savings. Check out each of these and see which one suits your needs.

AT&T Phone and Internet Bundle Promos

• No Need for Home Phone Service

Click Here to Learn More

Home Phone, Internet and TV Bundle AT&T Triple Play Deals

• Under $80 /mo for 12 Months
  • Includes $5 Per Month Savings on Home Phone Service
  • Save $240 Just the First Year
  • Unlimited Local and Long Distance Calling and AT&T’s Best Calling Features (Call Waiting, Caller ID, etc.)
  • Internet High Speed Internet Express and AT&T Nation 450 Included
  • TV Option is DIRECTV with 3 Months FREE Premium Channels

Click Here to Learn More

Other AT&T Deals

AT&T Wireless Promotions

Bonus Coupon Tip: Click here to find out how to set up Google Alerts to automatically alert you whenever there is a new coupon code available for a specific company.

{ 234 comments… read them below or add one }

keith March 15, 2011 at 12:11 pm

I am getting ready to sign up for the triple play w/u450 on 4 tv’s. How do I get the extra $400.00 in gift cards?

Charles March 13, 2011 at 9:37 pm

I just used this AT&T Coupon Code and it doesn’t give you $25 off your order but entitles you to a $25 promotional gift card– still a free $25, works for me!

$25.oo promotional Visa gift card – type EXTRAGIFT (all caps) in the coupon code box.

Frank Voltoline March 5, 2011 at 1:48 pm

How do I get my Starz $25.00 coupon that the salesman said I would get with we baught our package?

alex February 21, 2011 at 3:22 am

Free Coupons and other deals for AT&T ‘s U-Verse Nationwide USA

Fred Scwartz February 16, 2011 at 12:42 pm

ATT COUPON CODE
$25.oo off – type EXTRAGIFT (all caps) in the coupon code box.

Jeffrey Krier February 13, 2011 at 8:00 am

Wow how do you get a AT&T uverse coupon code for uverse u200?

Di January 13, 2011 at 3:35 pm

Had a somewhat similar experience to Kal W. I spoke to a sales rep on Sat; he was offering me a deal for $25 off for 6 months but I told him I would shop around and get back to him for sure if I decided to sign-up. I took his number and name.
On Wed, I initiated an order on the web to see what was out there. In addition to the $25 off for 6mo, they were offering $100 back. So I called up the rep to run this deal by him; I wanted to find out if he could offer me the same deal and still have an opportunity to make some commission. I left him a voicemail. He did not call back.
On Thursday, today, I was ready to make the purchase and instead of $100 off, I am only getting $50 cash back. The rep that I contacted via their chat feature was not helpful. He copied and pasted a whole bunch of Uverse features for me to read; his advive to me: in order to get an additional $50 back, sign up for a different product. Problem is that product (which I don’t need) costs $28/mo extra. Hello!
I will sit tight and wait. I don’t have to have Uverse now.
Moral of the story: Good Intentions Do Not Always Make for Good Results.

Kal W January 11, 2011 at 11:36 am

10 days ago, a rep from ATT came to my door. In an unusual move for me, I allowed him in and discussed U-Verse with him. I didn’t want to sign up right then, but after he left I looked everything over on-line and was ready to order. I was getting TV and Internet.

The package I selected was $25/month off for 6 months, $250 cash back, and free additional boxes for 2 months. I didn’t have time until the following morning, and when I got ready to order, the $250 cash back had changed to $125 cash back, despite the sales rep telling me the price would not change. I tried to email and get info on chat. It took about 5 attempts to basically learn nothing on the chat feature. Several days went by as I was doing this.

This morning I decided to try again. Guess what? The free boxes for 2 months, in my case $21/month was no longer offered. Basically, the price has increased for what I want $166 in the past 8 days. Should I wait and see what happenes next week or what?!?!?

hans January 3, 2011 at 3:35 pm

I am also looking for the best coupon code for TV/Internet. I would consider bundling a home phone/mobile phone too, but not a necessity. I am interested in the U200 package and at least max plus or max turbo internet speed. Thanks!

liz December 30, 2010 at 9:35 pm

I an interested in the U-verse code for the U200 package with internet.
Thank you! Happy New Year!!!!!! ;)))))Liz

Elaine December 22, 2010 at 6:27 pm

Hello, looking for AT&T TV and internet bundle coupon code, thanks!

GregW December 18, 2010 at 3:38 pm

I am interested in the coupon codes for the uverse internet/TV/phone packages.

Thanks

Minh-Duc Le December 17, 2010 at 10:26 pm

I need a promotion code. Send it to me so I can continue with att.

Ryan S. December 15, 2010 at 3:25 pm

Hi, please send me a code for AT&T Uverse for TV and Internet too. Thank you!

Russell S. December 14, 2010 at 11:45 pm

Hello, I was wondering if anyone could please send me a At&t Uverse coupon code for a TV and Internet package, if there is one? I thank you very much in advance.

GaBill December 13, 2010 at 9:32 am

Is there a code for Phone and Internet U-Verse services at < $70. a month? Phone is called "Complete Choice Enhanced". DSL Internet at 12mb speed. Equipment is a wireless gateway, which I understand the cost is $100, however there should be a $100 rebate which brings equipment cost to $0.00.

Thanks

Barbie December 11, 2010 at 8:50 pm

I’d love to get a code for internet and tv. Thanks!

Teresa December 9, 2010 at 1:30 pm

Where are the codes? I need for stand alone tv only

thanks

adrienne rhodes December 5, 2010 at 10:56 am

can you please send me a coupon code for internet, tv, internet bundle..Thanks

Reed December 4, 2010 at 8:34 am

I’m looking at the At&t Uverse and Internet double pack. Could you please send me the coupon code, Thanx!

Katy S December 2, 2010 at 1:23 pm

I am looking for current promotional codes for existing customers. I currently bundle Uverse cable, internet and my mobile phone. Thanks!

Michael Schmidt November 30, 2010 at 8:43 pm

I would like to get a coupon code for Internet and TV bundle. Thanks!

john czech November 26, 2010 at 2:13 pm

I am very interested in signing up with AT&T for triple package. I would like any coupon codes to relate to TV/PHONE/INTERNET offer comb0

Jim Malovrh November 25, 2010 at 7:20 pm

I am looking for any promo codes you may have for an existing AT&T Bundled Member. I have been a reliable customer over the years and an looking for my Christmas present from AT&T this year. Thanks!

Damian Evans November 21, 2010 at 4:05 pm

I would like a promo code as well

shannon November 16, 2010 at 5:12 am

I would like the promo code as well

donna November 8, 2010 at 7:05 pm

How can I get a U verse promo code?

Carlos November 6, 2010 at 9:19 am

I’m switching today to U-Verse! Can you send me a coupon code for the U300 + Pro package?

Robert Gerdes November 4, 2010 at 10:05 am

I am currently a sprint user but am going to switch to AT&T the first of the year. I did go to the store and got some quotes. I am looking to switch the following to AT&T: Internet wireless to 24 (currently have wifi with at&t 6), Uverse TV either 200 or 300. I will need two DVR’s. I am also going to buy two Iphone 4 with the 1400 minute package shared. I got quotes ranging from 265$ to 285$ per month for all services. Does anyone have any thoughts, ideas, cost savings, coupons? The phones alone will cost 500$. Many Thanks, Robert

Nancy November 2, 2010 at 7:36 pm

Please send me the promo code for the best deal possible for U100, internet, unlimited home phone. looking for a 12 month deal…..please send asap. Looking forward to the switch.

Simon Wong November 2, 2010 at 7:20 pm

Please send me any current promo codes for a TV- internet-voice bundle. Thanks!

Melissa Griffith October 29, 2010 at 6:52 am

Please send me any current promo codes for discounts for existing customers with AT&T U-verse and wireless. I currently have U-verse TV, internet, and voice and wireless for my iPhone. Thanks!

Rose October 28, 2010 at 7:01 am

I have Uverse Tv home phone + Internet but my bill is over my budget, Am I able to get any promotions.

Don October 26, 2010 at 5:03 pm

Please send me the best deal possible for AT&T U-Verse TV + Internet deal or promotion code. I am looking for the U-100, U-200 or U-family package good for a year or more.

Julie Coburn October 10, 2010 at 2:36 pm

I need the best deal possible for AT&T U-Verse triple bundle package. Any codes available would be appreciated! Thanks.

gilbert tellado September 28, 2010 at 10:49 am

2 years ago, I signed up for at&t dsl, and got a free wireless gateway, any codes for that again as I gave mine away for free, when I switched to cable.

Ola Atchison September 20, 2010 at 9:20 am

Please send me uverse coupons as well thanks!!

John Czajka September 16, 2010 at 9:06 am

Sign me up through your best AT&T uverse coupon for DSL please. Email me instructions afterwards.

Paul Kasperbauer September 2, 2010 at 10:18 pm

Please send me the promo codes for uverse and the Internet.
Thank you!!!

Timothy Pacelli September 1, 2010 at 8:41 am

I only want the AT&T DSL promotion code please. Thanks for sending it to me in advance!

Jodi Cearley August 24, 2010 at 7:27 am

Please send me some AT&T promo codes for internet. Oh and to the previous poster, I heard AT&T DSL is quite a bit better than the crap wireless service.

Ryan Wayne August 21, 2010 at 7:50 am

Is AT&T service as good as the wireless ones? I mean, the AT&T promotions seems awesome right now at $14.95 for high speed internet but if there are problems, I don’t want it.

Eddy Turkaly August 9, 2010 at 9:16 am

Give me an att promo code for its internet. I see a deal for $14.95 which seems great but if there are any promotion codes for a better price, it would be even better obviously!

Deb July 31, 2010 at 7:49 am

I need an actual code to put in on the order. Are they any that aren’t just a click thru?

Rahul July 20, 2010 at 8:01 am

Please send me ATT Uverse coupons. I would like to take internet + TV package in the new place where i’m moving.

Brenda B July 11, 2010 at 10:12 am

I am interested in an AT&T U-verse coupon code for TV and internet. Are their any available?

Kate Emig July 8, 2010 at 8:59 am

Are there any AT&T uverse promotion codes worth looking at? I’m on the fence between u verse and just cable and any promotions on top of the standard ones on the website would be great.

Ray June 29, 2010 at 10:15 pm

If there are any discount or promotional codes for uverse please do email them to me.

Kyle O'Connor June 29, 2010 at 8:04 am

Are there any AT&T DSL promotion codes worth using? If so, please send them to me.

Yael Lin June 17, 2010 at 3:35 pm

Can someone help me out by sending me the AT&T uverse tv promotion code with internet package?