I am excited to let you know that I will be jumping into the world of book publishing. In the following weeks, I will be busy writing for my first book ever and learning about the art of publishing so stay tuned for my updates. The subject of the book is a secret right now but it will be frugal related and it will awesome. I promise.
Personal Finance Articles
- Moolanomy is giving away copies of TaxCut Premium (E-file included) and there’s still a chance to enter. Go go go.
- My Two Dollars’ post title really caught my attention – Banks Did Not Pay Their FDIC Insurance For 10 Years; Now Short On Funds. What.? Really?
- Clever Dude has a smart little post (actually, it’s not that little) on 7 tips to extend the life of your business clothing.
- Oblivious Investor is at it again and tells us why index funds don’t ever come up for the best performing funds and why you should still invest in them.
- There’s a post on Four Pillars that suggests to trade on margin to lower trading cost. While I usually don’t recommend borrowing money to invest, this approach has a unique twist to it.
- The Smarter Wallet shows us 5 financial tips for the baby boomers out there. Definitely worth a read.
Personal Finance Carnival
- How to Administer Your Money Carnival
- Personal Finance News Carnival
- Carnival of Twenty Somethings
- Bankruptcy and Debt Carnival
- Carnival of Debt Reduction
- OneMint Economy and Finance
- Carnival of Personal Finance
- Festival of Frugality